Deadline: December 15, 2013
African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at AUC are welcome to apply for the African Graduate Fellowship. This is a competitive fellowship program offered to bright, highly motivated students who are nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (9 credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC. Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
- A waiver of tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend of LE 1,200.
- Student services and activities fee.
- Graduation fees.
- Medical service and health insurance fees.
- A monthly housing allowance of LE 1,250.
In support of their professional training fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work.
- African non-Egyptian nationals
- Bachelor of Art or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of ‘very good’, an overall GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent.
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, needed documents, and any needed additional test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for Economics, Economics in International Development, and Journalism and Mass Communication applicants) as per AUC’s graduate admissions requirements.
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
For more information, click here.