Internship Opportunities at ActionAid Nigeria: Apply now!
Deadline: October 20, 2013
Action Aid Nigeria (AAN) is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Interns for the duration of one year fixed term non renewable contract. To assist in human capital development, experience building of fresh graduates and individuals interested in the development sector, ActionAid Nigeria has come up with an Internship programme as a training tool. AAN is therefore, inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Interns.
- Fresh graduates without post NYSC experience
- Candidates with experience in other sectors who desire development sector experience
- Candidate must not be above 30 years of age
- A person of integrity who is able to work in a diverse team environment
- Degree in any field of study is essential.
- Completion of NYSC is essential
- Strong communication & writing skills is essential
- Good computer skills is essential
- Ability to travel on short notice is essential
- Ability to adapt to changing job descriptions, deliver on given targets and willingness to learn are essential
- Applications from women are particularly welcome
F0r more information, click here.