TUI Travel International Graduate Leadership Programme
Deadline: October 31, 2013
Exciting Opportunity! TUI Travel PLC, is currently looking for outstanding graduates for the TUI Travel PLC International Graduate Leadership Programme starting March 2014. This 18 months experience is open to talented and passionate individuals from around the world and will give you amazing exposure within the world’s leading travel company. The programme offers a wide variety of international assignments across TUI business sectors. The aim is to develop future commercial leaders for roles in TUI Travel PLC, to develop your business and management skills and provide experience in all aspects of our business.
You can look forward to:
- An exciting mix of day-to-day business and project work – enjoy what you do!
- 3 month assignments – working in our different businesses
- 2 weeks in one of our main holiday destinations as a representative to engage with our customers
- Exceptional experience in all aspects of our organisation, sharing our passion to make travel experiences special
- Working with senior managers at different locations across the world
- Minimum of 2:1 degree (or equivalent) from a university or a business school ideally in Business Administration, International Management or Economics
- Graduated in the last 2 years or by the start of the programme
- English language skills to business standard and fluency in one other language
- Minimum of 3 months international experience (work experience, internship or study)
- Minimum of 6 months commercial work experience (some of which ideally include dealing with customers)
- An innovative, entrepreneurial, motivated professional approach and strong leadership potential
- Excellent customer focus and strong analytical and communication skills
- Adaptable, emotionally resilient and professional approach suitable for a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility to be internationally mobile
- 36.000 € per annum with additional support with expenses associated with international assignments and competitive benefits package
- From day one, you will have real responsibility in your role
- Being part of a winning team – share your ideas, bring our vision to life, and celebrate success with us
- Tailored Personal Development – You’ll have a mentor, seminars/workshops and continual assessments
- Excellent career prospects post your Graduate Leadership Programme
Please note that international candidates are welcome to apply. When asked whether you have the right to live and work in the UK please select YES.
For more information, click here.