Deadline: November 11, 2013
The Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (ITLS) at the University of Sydney Business School is offering a PhD scholarship to develop an analytical capability in support of their growing aviation management research program. The scholarship is for a research student interested in aviation management. The scholarship is valued at $12,000 (tax exempt) per annum, up to three years.
ITLS is a leading international centre of leadership in the crucially linked areas of transport, logistics and supply chain management. Achieving the highest possible rank in the latest Australian Research Evaluation (ERA) is indicative of the excellence of our PhD program. As aviation is a fast growing industry the opportunities for research are endless.
- Although priority will be given to domestic candidates, international candidates may also apply however the scholarship does not cover any tuition fees payable by international students.
- It is essential that the recipient has a strong background in quantitative methods, with an interest in applying these skills to the aviation context.
- Applications from graduates in economics, econometrics, operations research, mathematics, engineering, physics, transport or geography are encouraged.
- It is expected that applicants will have strong quantitative skills in their respective discipline areas.
- Successful applicants must have good written and oral communication skills.
For more information, click here.