Sochon Foundation Post-graduate Scholarship at SOAS
Deadline: May 1, 2014
The Sochon Foundation is offering scholarships to students undertaking a full-time post-graduate programmes in Korean Studies at SOAS, University of London. The scholarship is for one year only and is open to UK/EU and overseas applicants. For candidates undertaking an MPhil/PhD programme, the scholarship is not renewable. The scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total for tuition fees with the remainder, if any, for living costs.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Open to UK/EU and overseas applicants
- Candidates will be assessed on a combination of financial need and academic merit by a selection panel consisting of three academic members from the Centre of Korean Studies
Preference will be given to applicants on the following FULLTIME programmes of study (new admissions):
- MA Korean Studies
- MA Korean Literature
- MPhil/PhD Korean Studies Research (new admissions)
- MA History of Art (students taking three units, including dissertation, in Korea-related subjects)
Applicants on the following programmes of study may also apply, but will not be given preference:
- Current MPhil/PhD Korean Studies Research FULL TIME students and
- Students undertaking any other FULL TIME post-graduate degree related to Korean Studies.
For more information, click here.