Alexis Foundation Research Internship Programme 2014
Deadline: December 1, 2013
Alexis Foundation is pleased to announce its 5th Research Internship Programme in the month of January, 2014. The Internship will be at the Alexis Foundation Office in Lucknow with a duration of about five weeks. (1st January 2014 to 31st January 2014).
Working Days: Monday to Saturday.
Working Hours: 1100 Hours to 1700 Hours. (IST)
No stipend will be provided to the candidates.
Eligibility and Guidelines
- The Internship is open to all Indian Students pursuing Undergraduate Courses in the UGC Recognized University or College.
- 10 Interns will be Selected. (5 on each Research Topic)
- Interns will be required to arrange for their own accommodation during the internship.
- There will be two Research Topics for the Internship.
- Students are required to submit their Research Topic Preference in the Application along with a 500 word Article on the Research Topic.
- There will be a 3 Day Personality Development for all the Interns during the Internship.
- The Candidates who will do the internship for the whole duration will be getting a duly recognized Certificate along with the Reference Letter.
- The certificate will be provided to only those candidates who will work for complete five weeks and send their assignments regularly.
- Selected works will be published in the form of a book with ISBN Number by the end of the March.
- The assignments and the research work submitted must be an original and the bonafide work of the candidates; plagiarism which includes the use of third-party ideas, without written permission or proper acknowledgment will result in automatic disqualification from the Internship Programme and subsequent publication.
- Right to Food Security Act, 2013
- Land Acquisition Act, 2013
How to Apply
Send your CV, Photo and Research Article to [email protected]
Last Date to apply for the Internship is 1st December, 2013 and the Selected Interns will be informed by 10th December, 2013.
For more information, click here.