Deadline: November 18, 2013
Win your Future Unlimited – Create an online postcard and win a year of study in Australia. Just imagine what your future could hold after studying in Australia. It’s unlimited, isn’t it? So take the first step. Create an online postcard now and you could win life-changing prizes. Seven finalists will be flown to Australia for a study tour. And one finalist will win the major prize – a year of study in Australia, including flights, tuition, accommodation, and much more.
It’s easy to enter. All you need to do is create an online postcard explaining how an Australian education could help you achieve your future ambitions.
The major prize winner will receive:
- Return economy flights to Australia from the winner’s home country – courtesy of Qantas.
- Tertiary tuition for the 2014 Australian academic year (including English language, if required) at one of the 22 institutions supporting this competition
- A payment of $A15,000, paid in equal instalments every two weeks in to your National Australia Bank account – courtesy of the National Australia Bank
- One year of student accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- An unpaid internship of up to 10 weeks duration to be taken during 2014
- A package of telecommunications products and credit, and a tailored entertainment experience package including premium tickets to movies, concerts and sporting events in Australia in 2014 – courtesy of Telstra.
Finalists Prize Winners
Weekly finalists’ prize
Seven finalists will win a study tour to Australia. The tour will run from 5 – 17 December and will include travel to Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney; where finalists will meet with representatives from the 22 supporting institutions. The prize also includes:
- Return economy flights to Australia from the finalists’ home countries – courtesy of Qantas
- Economy flights around Australia – courtesy of Qantas
- Accommodation, meals, ground transport and other travel-related expenses.
See the competition terms and conditions for full details of the prizes and conditions.
- This competition is for prospective international students.so as long as you are not currently studying or have not previously studied in Australia you are likely to be eligible to enter.
- Hold a current passport and be able to meet the legislative requirements of a visitor visa and student visa to Australia.
- Be able to travel to Australia for a study tour in December 2013 and study in Australia in 2014.
- Aged between at least 18 years as of 5 December 2013 and no more than 30 years of age by 5 December 2014.
- Meet the English language and/or academic requirements for a student visa and for your preferred course of study.
There are 7 weekly entry periods. You can enter once per week during the campaign period from October 1 to November 18.
- Week 1: 9am AEST Tuesday 1 October – midnight AEDT Monday 7 October 2013
- Week 2: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 8 October – midnight AEDT Monday 14 October 2013
- Week 3: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 15 October – midnight AEDT Monday 21 October 2013
- Week 4: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 22 October – midnight AEDT Monday 28 October 2013
- Week 5: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 29 October – midnight AEDT Monday 4 November 2013
- Week 6: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 5 November – midnight AEDT Monday 11 November 2013
- Week 7: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 12 November – midnight AEDT Monday 18 November 2013
The finalist of each week is announced on the Friday following the entry period eg: the Week 1 finalist will be announced on Friday 11 October. You can only be selected as a finalist once. The competition ends at midnight AEDT Monday 18 November 2013 and the major prize winner will be announced on 17 December.
How to Enter
There are just four simple steps you need to complete to enter the competition:
- Create a postcard on this website by uploading a photo of yourself (or use one of ours).
- Add some of our illustrations.
- Write 50 words or less (in English) on how studying in Australia will help you reach your career and life ambitions – your future unlimited.
- Answer a few questions and provide some contact details.
- Read more detail on the How to enter page.
For more information, click here.