YPARD Nigeria seeks to recruit Team Members for 4 Volunteer Positions
Deadline: November 15, 2013
The Young Professionals’ Platform for Agricultural Research for Development (YPARD) Nigeria, is looking for young, dynamic and talented agriculture professionals for four (4) volunteer positions, – Communications and Awareness Officer, Partnership Officer, Program Officer and Administrative Officer (Secretary). YPARD’s mission is to serve as a global platform through which young professionals (under 40) can express their ideas and realize their full potential towards dynamic agricultural research for development. YPARD is a movement of young professionals.
Generally, selected candidates are expected to contribute to the objectives of YPARD which include:
- To facilitate exchange of information and knowledge among young professionals across disciplines, professions, age and regions.
- To broaden opportunities for young professionals to contribute to strategic ARD policy debates.
- To promote agriculture among young people.
- To facilitate access to resource and capacity building opportunities.
- Communications and Awareness Officer- YPARDNG01
- Partnership Officer- YPARDNG02
- Administrative Officer (Secretary)- YPARDNG03
- Program Officer- YPARDNG04
- Bachelor degree in Agricultural Sciences, Fisheries & Fisheries Management, natural resources management, and any other related sciences, or communications.
- A registered member of the organization on ypard.net
- Experience with international works, NGOs, youth organizations – even at university level (e.g. IAAS, NAAS, JCI, Rotaract, SIFE etc).
- Access to good internet connection (very important).
- Ability to use MS Office Applications
- Confident and independent-minded, yet open-minded candidates highly desired
- Between 18 and 35 years old
FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
For more information, click here.