Deadline: November 30, 2013
Entries are invited for the Terry O’Neill Photography Award. Now in its 8th year and recognised as one of the world’s leading photographic awards, the Award is the most innovative, accessible and valuable photography prize, providing the winners and runner-ups with unparalleled levels of publicity that set a new benchmark for other photography awards.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Everyone over 18 years from anywhere in the world is eligible to enter
- Images must have been shot between 30th November 2012 and 30th November 2013.
- The judges are seeking dynamic and arresting images that portray a compelling narrative.
- Winners will be showcased in Terry O’Neill exhibitions in London and overseas and also featured in the Sunday Times Magazine.
- The overall winner receives £3000 and two runners-up £2000 and £1000 respectively. The winner of the mobile device category receives £500.
For more information, click here.