Deadline: April 3, 2014
Eligible students are now welcome to submit applications for the 2014 Emile-Boutmy Scholarship. Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to welcome the very best international students from outside of the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Eligible students are those, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are NOT eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
- Candidates from Quebec (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants)
- Dual-degree candidates (only Chinese applicants to either the Sciences Po/Fudan University or the Sciences Po/Peking University dual degree programme are eligible.)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- MPA candidates, since they may apply for the MPA scholarship
- Candidates to the Master in Development Practice (http://www.psia.sciences-po.fr/content/master-development-practice)
- Candidates to the Master Financial Regulation and Risk Management (http://master.sciences-po.fr/contenu/financial-regulation-and-risk-management)
- Candidates to the Master of Experiments on Arts and Politics (http://blogs.sciences-po.fr/speap/)
For more information, click here.