2014 Total Summer School in Paris – For Students Worldwide
Deadline: Not specified at this time
Are you a student in a school of higher education? Does the energy sector interest you? Are you interested in understanding energy issues? Then apply to join the Total Summer School. Each year, Total invites a hundred students from all over the world to spend a week thinking about and discussing energy issues.
Université Total is inviting around 120 students from around the world to take part in a weeklong summer school session to analyze and discuss major energy issues and challenges, alongside key managers and a number of experts from science, research and business. The eighth session of the Total Summer School will be held from end of June 2014, in Paris, France.
During the Summer School, students will be able to take advantage of cultural opportunities in Paris. The summer school is also a chance to meet recruiters and learn about career opportunities, professional disciplines and internships at Total. This is an opportunity of a lifetime!
Université Total and the Total subsidiaries taking part in the Summer School are financing transportation, accommodation and meals for the participating students.
The Total Summer School is intended for students who are about to start their final year of study before graduation at the top schools, universities and educational institutions in our main partner countries. The working language is English.
Participants will focus on several key issues and challenges facing international oil and chemical companies such as:
- – Economic: Is the global tension between energy supply and demand here to stay?
- – Geopolitical: What are the main causes of uncertainty and tension and how can they be alleviated?
- – Energy diversification: Are there credible, competitive alternatives to finite resources, in particular in the transportation segment?
- – Environment: What strategies can be deployed to combat global warming?
- – Social and managerial responsibility: How can our ethical and managerial values be made compatible with the wide diversity of countries, people and situations?
These topics will be addressed at round table discussions, presentations and workshops. In smaller workshops, students will be able to contribute actively to the program, share ideas, express their views and ask questions about the main topics of the seminar.
A detailed program will be sent to the successful applicants in Spring 2014.
For more information about the Total Summer School – Application Form, please contact:
Ms. Ika Tuning KARTIKA
TOTAL E&P Indonesie
e-mail: [email protected]
For more information, click here.