Deadline: April 25, 2014
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? This is your chance to apply for a Masters scholarships for a global future. The University of Nottingham is offering 105 scholarships to intending students for a Masters programme, as part of their celebration of over 10 years of Developing Solutions scholarship scheme.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below*
- *Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa.
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- have not already studied outside of your home country
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2014 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment,
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science,
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management.
Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for the Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
For more information, click here.