Deadline: March 31, 2014
The Hague Institute for Global Justice is currently recruiting suitable candidates for its highly selective Summer Fellowship Program 2014 (1 June – 31 August 2014). The Hague Institute’s Summer Fellowship program aims at developing the skills of graduate students in an interdisciplinary approach to global justice. The Hague Institute offers genuine supervision of the internship, a dynamic and flexible work environment, and motivated and energetic staff. Fellows contribute to ongoing research projects, as well as assisting in the wider activities of the Institute.
In light of the international orientation of the fellowship, The Hague Institute will cover the costs of housing in The Hague for the duration of their tenure at the Institute. Additional costs, including travel, living expenses, visa arrangements and medical insurance connected with the program must be borne by Fellows.
- The program is open to current or recent graduate students and runs from 1 June to 31 August each year
Duties and responsibilities
Fellows contribute approximately 35 hours per week to the Institute. They assist research staff with the following tasks:
- Drafting of reports, policy briefs and other publications
- Organization of expert meetings/ events
Qualifications/ Criteria for Selection
- Current enrollment in a graduate program in the field of public international law, international relations, political sciences, conflict studies, or related disciplines;
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and objectives of the The Hague Institute and a strong desire to work in the field of peace and justice;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of the English
For more information, click here.