2014 IDEO.org Global Fellowship Program for Future Leaders
Deadline: January 6, 2014
Applications are open for the 2014 IDEO.org Global Fellowship Program. The program fosters social sector leaders of the future. By bringing together talented people from the design, business, and social sectors, IDEO.org Fellows are working, learning, growing and innovating to make the world a better place. IDEO.org is looking for leaders in the social sector who have demonstrated professional experience improving lives in low-income communities.
The IDEO.org Fellowship Program enables future global leaders spend a year working full-time with experienced designers on social impact challenges in the United States and around the world. Fellows will create solutions for nonprofits, social enterprises, and foundations on an array of topics, like agriculture, water and sanitation, health, financial inclusion, unemployment, and more.
- Fellows will receive a $60,000 living stipend to be paid out bi-montly for 13.5 months.
- IDEO.org will provide a housing stipend for Fellows relocating for up to one month.
- Minimum of five years ofprofessional full-time work experience; or, an advanced academic or professional degree related to business, public policy, international development, economics, finance, or a related field, plus three years of work experience.
- English fluency (written and spoken). Additional language capabilities are preferred.
- Ability to work from September of 2014 – October 2015 in San Francisco (IDEO.org can help support any visa applications).
For more information, click here.