Apply for the WYA Europe Internship Program in Brussels
Deadline: November 26, 2013
Looking for an internship program? World Youth Alliance is looking for young people with a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity, while making a positive impact on society. Apply now to the WYA Europe internship program.
Interns will be assigned to plan and manage one or two projects during their internship period. The types of projects interns get to work on are diverse and vary according to specific interests and skills of each person. Each project will fall under one of our three main thrusts which are Education, Advocacy, and Culture.
The World Youth Alliance is a global coalition of young people committed to promoting the dignity of the person and building solidarity among youth from developed and developing nations. They train young people to work at the regional and international levels to impact policy and culture. Through this lived experience of the dignity of the person, young people are able to affirm life at all levels of society.
Internship Period: 8 Jan – 19 Mar 2014
Application Deadline: 26 Nov 2013
Internship Period: 5 May – 31 July 2014
Application Deadline: 19 Mar 2014
Internship Period: 1 Sept – 15 Dec 2014
Application Deadline: 28 Jul 2014
How to Apply
- Contact [email protected] to receive the application form
- Submit the application before the deadline:
- Cover letter
- Accomplished application form
- CV/Resume with 1×1 ID picture
- Two recommendation Letters, addressed to the Regional Director of Operations
- A signed copy of the WYA Charter (if not done already)
- For application form submissions and other concerns, contact Agnes King at [email protected] or call +32 3 732 7605
For more information about the program, click here.