Apply to the WYA Asia Pacific Internship Program in Manila
Deadline: November 26, 2013
Looking for an internship program? World Youth Alliance is looking for young people with a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity, while making a positive impact on society. Apply now to the WYA Asia Pacific internship program in Manila.
The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program is an opportunity for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of World Youth Alliance to contribute practically to its international and regional projects and to study more closely the ideas which have formed the organization. The program focuses on three aspects: project management, training, and network building.
- The internship program is open to university students, recent graduates, and young professionals. Ideal candidates possess a strong passion for the defense of human dignity.
- WYA seeks committed members with strong communication abilities and organizational skills. Interns must also be able to motivate and inspire others and love to bring people together.
- The Asia Pacific Internship Program is open to all World Youth Alliance members in the Asia Pacific region with the ages of 16 to 30 years old. Yes, you have to be a WYA member to be accepted as an intern. You can become a member by signing the WYA Charter.
How to Apply
There is a standard application process for the WYA Regional Internship Program. Before you apply, we strongly encourage you to browse through our website to know more about the organization and to see if our programs are the right fit for you.
1. Completed application form.
2. Letter of intent.
4. Answer to essay questions listed on the application form.
5. Two letters of recommendations.
6. A signed copy of the WYA charter for new members.
You will receive a confirmation receipt via email within four weeks of the internship application deadline. Incomplete application forms will not be processed. Selected applicants will be asked to do an interview.
Please send your application to Ms. Lilia Patricia T. Cornelio (WYA Asia Pacific Regional Director of Operations) at email@example.com.
For more information about the program, click here.