‘Go Green In the City’ global business Challenge – Win a trip to Paris in June 2014
Deadline: February 15, 2014
Think Big. Think Green.Think Schneider Electric. Schneider Electric invites you to its fourth annual Go Green in the City global business case challenge. Enter for a chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies.
The top twelve teams will travel to Paris where they will compete to win a trip around the world and a career opportunity at Schneider Electric*.
- Business and engineering* students, aged eighteen (18) years of age or older, pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2014 is open to 2-member teams with at least 1 female member (note: both members must comply with the degree requirements stated above).
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
- No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
- English competency is required.
For more information, click here.