Apply to attend the Young Leaders Debate (YLD) 2014 in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Deadline: December 12, 2013
Applications are now being accepted for the Young Leaders Debate (YLD). YLD is an innovative educational approach to influencing global energy policy. Participants envision themselves in the year 2020, assigned to roles as political, economic and technological decision makers. Together, they create solutions for a future of sustainable development, powered by renewable energy.
Register for your opportunity to participate in a new-energy competition that is part of Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2014 (ADSW), the largest gathering on sustainability in the history of the Middle East. The Young Leaders Debate (YLD), which will take place on January 21, 2014, during ADSW, is aimed at pioneering new-energy innovations.
- If your application is successful, you will have a chance to meet the most influential global leaders in sustainable development, along with world-renowned energy decision makers and professionals.
- You will also get access to other ADSW events, including the World Future Energy Summit and the International Water Summit.
- As part of the package, you will receive accommodation, local transportation, conference packets and extensive evening programming, as well as discounts on travel to Abu Dhabi.
You should apply if;
- You’re a young student,
- You want to become an expert in energy issues,
- You love debating,
- You want to be part of a prestigious forum and network with the brightest energy leaders,
- You want to enhance your professional path through an innovative educational project,
- You want to attend World Future Energy Summit 2014 events,
- You want to know when to go to the United Arab Emirates,