2014 LVMH Prize for Young Fashion Designers Worldwide
Deadline: February 2, 2014
Who are the young fashion designers you really love? Join the contest by helping LVMH discover them and you could win a trip to join their expert Jury in Paris next year!
Each year, the LVMH Prize celebrates a young designer recognized for his or her exceptional talent. Throughout the LVMH Prize competition, you can become a fashion scout, helping discover talented young designers around the world thanks to our photo contest on Instagram. Show them the young fashion designers you really love by joining the contest yourself! The best contibutor will be invited to join the board of experts during Fashion Week in Paris and vote for the ten finalists presented to the Jury.
After finalists are short-listed by a committee of experts, the Prize will be awarded to the enterprise of a young designer to be selected by an international jury composed of qualified and recognized authorities in the fashion industry.
You have a young fashion brand and you meet the following criteria :
- You are student in your final year older than 18 and under 40
- You have a brand and have produced at least two collections
- Your collections are menswear or women’s wear (not accessories)
- There is no nationality requirement applicable to the Candidate or its artistic director for participating in the
LVMH will provide the winner with the resources needed to pursue their creative work:
- A grant of 300,000 euros
- Personalized technical and financial support from the Group for a 12-month period following the LVMH Prize award. This support covers all the areas of expertise that are critical to a young fashion brand (intellectual property, sourcing, production and distribution, image and advertising, marketing, etc.).
To become “Talent Scout of the Year”, sign up here.
For more information, click here.