Intern, PMI Programme at the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA)
Deadline: December 13, 2013
The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) has an opening for an intern within the Policies, Markets & ICTs (PMI) Programme, for a period of 6 months, renewable only once. The intern will work as a member of the CTA “Policies, Markets and ICTs” Team.
CTA’s mandate puts emphasis on facilitating access, exchange and dissemination of information in the fields of agriculture and rural development. The PMI Programme plays a critical role in the realization of the above. The intern will work as a member of the PMI team. He will assist in developing and implementing CTA’s work on agricultural value chain finance.
Title: Intern PMI Programme
Location: Wageningen, The Netherlands
Duration: 6 months (renewable once)
Starting date: January 2014
Academic qualifications and experience
- Recent graduate, 22-29 years of age;
- Graduate from university or a similar institution of higher education in agriculture, finance, management or related field;
- Knowledge of agricultural development issues; familiarity with African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries is a plus;
- Thorough knowledge of one of the Centre’s two working languages (French or English) and a satisfactory knowledge of the other one;
- Strong computer skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Participation in CTA activities will give you an invaluable experience at international level.
- Internship stipend;
- Medical coverage is provided for the duration of the internship.
For more information, click here.