Apply to Become a Coordinating Ambassador for One Young World Summit 2014
Deadline: December 10, 2013
One Young World seeks Coordinating Ambassadors from across various regions. One Young World Summits are fantastic, inspiring events but it is after each Summit that the hard work really begins. Between Summits, One Young World makes huge efforts to follow Ambassador initiatives, promote their stories and connect them with each other. But One Young World HQ can’t do this alone!
It is vital to follow what Ambassadors all round the world are doing in their countries, communities or businesses. To make this more effective Coordinating Ambassadors from 21 geographical regions will be elected to take the lead on reporting on the amazing work that happens in between Summits.
- A fully sponsored Returning Ambassador place* at the One Young World Summit 2014 in Dublin.
- Attend a special exclusive event for Coordinating Ambassadors at the 2014 Summit.
- Key role in defining the 2014 Summit agenda.
- Contribute to a working group at the 2014 Summit to share experience and formulate best practice for future Coordinators.
- Unique chance to represent an international organisation at a national and regional level.
- Opportunity to help host national and regional events with key partners.
- A direct working relationship with One Young World leadership, including attending/hosting approved events.
- Gain new skills such as impact measurement, reporting and communications.
Before you apply it is important that you read the full description of the role of Coordinating Ambassadors found here. Besides the individual skills and qualities that you can bring to this role it is essential that you possess the following things.
- A high level of written and spoken English.
- Personal access to a computer and internet.
- A Passion for the aims of One Young World and activities of Ambassadors.
- The ability to commit time and effort to the role.
Please note that you can only apply to be a Coordinating Ambassador if you have attended a One Young World Summit.
For more information, click here.