Deadline: February 23, 2014
Do you have ideas to build a sustainable society for the future? Enter the Skanska Sustainable Cities Challenge 2014 and win a trip with Skanska to the city that never sleeps New York. They are interested in your innovative solutions!
Participate with your ideas on how we can reach the goal and find solutions for the future. Skanska Sustainable Cities held for the third consecutive year and caters to you as a student at a Swedish university or university.
The finalists will present their solution to a jury, consisting of local politicians, business representatives and representatives from Skanska. You can compete in three regions and the overall winner of each region will win a study trip with Skanska to New York City and will present its contribution in Skanska’s Future Days, 2014, before the senior policy and decision makers.
- First place winners from each region will win a study trip with Skanska to New York City in 2014. Flights, hotels and an exciting program of activities is included in the price. Any tax paid by the winners.
- First Prize winners receive coaching in presentation skills and then presents his contribution to Skanska’s Future Days 2014. The audience which consists of several hundred politicians, provincial and municipal decision-makers and individuals from industry with a focus on community building.
- The contest is open to you enrolled student at a Swedish university or a Swedish university. You can compete individually or in teams of no more than two people.
- Only one entry per person / team is allowed. The person / team may compete in only one region.
- Contributions by third parties are not allowed.
- Last year’s winner may not enter the competition.
- The / the contestants must be able to certify that he or she owns the copyright of their contributions.
- The competition organizers reserve the right to ask the contestants if proof of name, demographics and university admission requirements before the ceremony. The use of false information is grounds for disqualification.
Find large or small technical solutions to improve our building and you could win a trip to the city that never sleeps, New York City.
For more information, click here.