Deadline: March 1, 2014
Students worldwide are invited to apply for the Radboud International Scholarship Programme. The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University Nijmegen. The Scholarship is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Level and duration of the scholarship
The scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver. The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. For example: a grant holder in 2013/2014 pays a tuition fee of only € 1,835, instead of € 9,318 or € 10,260.
In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance. This amounts to about € 700. In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two letters of recommendation
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter
For more information, click here.