Deadline: Not specified
The GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a newly created twelve month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
Positions will be within the Global Growth & Operations (GG&O) Business based in South Africa and is open to recent university/college students with interest in 1) Supply Chain Sourcing, 2) Information Technology (IT) or 3) Human Resources/Talent Management & Branding
As valuable members of our team, ECDP participants will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Business mentors
- Leadership training
- Essential skills training
- Functional training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other ECDP members
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 2 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (relevant degrees and/or work experience preferred).
For Human Resources function – previous relevant/related Human Resources/Recruitment experience
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Less than two years previous work experience.
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
For more information, click here.