Volunteer Opportunity in Africa for Canadians (12 Flights from YCI this Winter)
Deadline: Rolling Basis
Youth Challenge International (YCI) is offering twelve flights to participate in our volunteer programs in Tanzania and Ghana this Winter. They have released 6 flights for participation in their Tanzania program and 6 flights for participation in their Ghana program. Fulfill your new year’s resolutions to do something that matters and volunteer with Youth Challenge International!
Flights will be released, on a first come first serve for the first twelve candidates who are accepted into YCI’s international volunteer programs in our Tanzania and Ghana programs.
Who is eligible?
1) You must be Canadian, a Permanent Resident or a Landed Immigrant
2) You must be aged 18-35 at time of application
3) Flights are only available to participate in YCI’s volunteer programs in Tanzania and Ghana departing between Jan 1st and March 31st, 2014
How does it work?
1) Apply to volunteer in YCI’s programs in Tanzania and Ghana this Winter
2) Successfully complete your interview with YCI
3) Submit your first two deadlines for participation
4) YCI will book your flight with our travel agent
*Applications are rolling on a first come, first serve basis. Submit your volunteer application now!
For more information, click here.