2014 MEST Entrepreneurs-in-Training Programme, Ghana (Fully-Sponsored)
Deadline: April 1, 2014
The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is now accepting applications for the 2014 MEST Entrepreneur in Training Programme, Ghana. MEST offers a two-year, full-time, fully sponsored training program in which the students – known as Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs) – learn about software development and entrepreneurship from Senior Faculty. EITs also benefit from working with university graduates from around the world who serve as Teaching Fellows.
The MEST program provides rigorous entrepreneurial training and extensive hands-on project work, designed so that EITs master industry-proven methodologies for software development. This coursework is supplemented by a series of guest lectures, featuring the experiences and insights of internationally-recognized executives and successful entrepreneurs.
Every year, MEST trainees are recruited from among the brightest and most driven university graduates in Ghana. Their trainees come from diverse academic backgrounds, including French, Theater, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, and the Social Sciences.
Qualities MEST Looks For
- A desire to make a difference
- A strong interest in technology and software
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated personal drive, stamina, and self motivation, as well as the ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Confidence and independent thinking
- Excellent people skills
- Strong interest in teamwork
- The ability to communicate candidly and persuasively
- Proven academic excellence
For more information, click here.