Deadline: March 1, 2014
Applications are accepted for the 5th Women In Business Challenge. The competition is open to women entrepreneurs of emerging countries who have created a business plan, which fulfills the eligibility and evaluation criteria. Since its creation in 2009, Women in Business has provided support, coaching, visibility and finance to over 600 women heading businesses in emerging countries. 15 finalists have been supported and coached, 4 of whom have been awarded as laureates.
- Receive feedback and support in writing your business plan
- Access our coaching program
- Win a business trip for training, b2b and investor meetings
- Get access to a network of more than 50,000 like-minded entrepreneurs, coaches and investors
- Compete for a €5,000 prize
Whether or not you become a finalist, all high quality business plans are eligible for the BiD Network Investor Matchmaking Services.
- To participate in this competition, women entrepreneurs should submit a business plan online for a for-profit business.
- They should have a financial need of US$10,000 to US$1,000,000 over the next three years.
- Their business should have a positive social and/or environmental impact.
- The business should be located or have impact in an emerging market.
For more information, click here.