Coloplast invites students and new graduates to join a global talent pool competition by putting their business and analytical skills to the test. If you think you can make it, compete today! The best candidate will be rewarded with a great position in Coloplast’s growing Denmark headquarters in Copenhagen – the first step of an international career.
Join the Coloplast Global Career talent pool, and be eligible for a wide range of opportunities with a global company that prioritises personal and professional development.
Currently, the challenge is running in Europe.
Paid trip to the Coloplast exclusive annual dinner in Copenhagen on February 6th 2014, where unique job opportunities will be offered
- The challenge is open to everyone from all over the world. Region specific recruitment will occur following a pre-determined schedule.
- This current challenge is open to Master’s students studying business in Europe who are ready for full-time employment in Denmark beginning September 2014
Applicants will be judged on the following selection criteria:
- Ability to put your theory to practice in a cool growing company
- Analytical skills to deal with complexity
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Flair for working across functions and cultures
Deadline: January 14, 2014
For more information, click here.