“All Bar None” Sponsorship to attend One Young World Summit 2014 in Dublin, Ireland
Applications are open for the All Bar None Scholarship for young people to attend the One Young World Summit 2014 in Dublin, Ireland. The All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that young people from countries that were relatively less well represented at the One Young World Summit 2013 have the opportunity to participate in the 2014 Summit in Dublin, Ireland which takes place 15 – 19 October.
Through All Bar None, the One Young World will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship to attend the 2014 Summit for one young person from each of the 114 countries listed below. All Bar None is an essential part of their strategy to achieve this goal.
All Bar None sponsorship covers the full delegate fee of £2,750. This fee includes the cost of:
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2014 in Dublin, Ireland
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis on the nights of 15, 16, 17 and 18 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on 15, 16, 17 and 18 October and breakfast only on 19 October
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
The cost of travel to and from Dublin is also included in All Bar None sponsorship
You can apply for All Bar None sponsorship if you are:
- 18 – 30 years old with a passion for world issues and an evidenced commitment to effecting positive change
- A national of one of the eligible countries. (114 countries have been selected because they were represented by the fewest delegates at the 2013 Summit.)
Deadline: Not specified
For more information, click here.