Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program
Applications are now accepted for the Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program for fresh graduates. The program is designed to intake fresh graduates and develop them as leaders for the future in the Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain functions – from entry level positions and moving them to senior leadership in a period of 10 – 12 years.
Province/State/City: Lagos Nigeria
Primary Location: Developing Mkts-Africa Mid East-Nigeria-Lagos
Job Type: Graduate Job
Job Function: General Management
The program stretches over a period of one year in which selected graduates will be rotated in various technical job functions. The assignments are about real responsibility and real results, while creating an environment where Graduates develop through practical learning and coaching from senior managers. Selected graduates will initially be based at our office / factory site in Lagos & Agbara.
It is a structured program that puts graduates in the spotlight from Day 1. We offer distinctive development assignments each of which has specific on-the-job “learnings”, which are combined with formal training courses. Each graduate will have exposure of working in Sales, Marketing, the factory site, finance & and with the regulatory affairs Team.
Withn-going evaluation of progress at various intervals, the graduate completes a standard assessment process with their line manager and is put on a mentoring program. After a successful year of traineeship, Graduates would take on roles at RB Nigeria.
- A minimum of B.Sc. degree (minimum of second class Upper) in one of the following fields: Business & Social Sciences, Pharmacy, Biological sciences or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, and Production)
- Fresh graduate with <2years experience
- Possess a creative and analytical mind
Applicants for these positions will be expected to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Problem Solving (analytical)
- Resilience & Proactivity
- Planning & Organising
- Achievement, Entrepreneurship, Team spirit & Ownership
Additionally candidates should exhibit:
- Excellent verbal & communication skills
- Confidence & maturity
- Passion to understand consumer products and the FMCG marketplace
- •RB is a global business, candidates must be open to relocate internationally for career development and learning across different countries
- The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in English is essential and fluency in other languages is advantageous
- Flexible to travel on short business assignments
For more information, click here.