Deadline: March 3, 2014
The Institute of Education London (IOE) is offering two awards covering air fares, stipend and tuition for candidates from Commonwealth countries.
The programmes included in this scheme are:
- Education and International Development MA
- Education, Gender and International Development MA
- Education, Health Promotion and International Development MA
- Educational Planning, Economics and International Development MA
- Development Education MA
Please do not apply from the programme pages if you intend to apply for one of these scholarships. Instructions on how to apply are in the link below.
- Candidates are normally expected to hold a first degree at either first class or upper second-class level.
- We will need to be able to confirm that candidates are sufficiently fluent in written and oral English to pursue their proposed studies immediately, as no pre-course English Language Teaching is available under these awards.
- Candidates who have already studied for one year or more in a developed country or who possess sufficient resources to self-fund are not eligible for an award.
For more information, click here.