2014 Nestlé IMB MBA Scholarship for Women Worldwide
Deadline: September 30, 2014
Applications are now accepted from women worldwide for the 2014 Nestlé IMB MBA Scholarship. The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA. The scholarship value is CHF 25,000.
- Open to Women Worldwide. Preference given to developing countries
- Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need.
- Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not elegible.
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay discussing the issue: ‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’ (maximum 750 words)
Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to [email protected]
For more information, click here.