Apply to Become a ONE Youth Ambassador
Deadline: March 2 and 3, 2014
ONE Campaign is looking for Youth Ambassadors of any nationality who are based in the UK, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Do you want to get more involved in the fight against extreme poverty? Develop new skills in creating change? And join hundreds of other young people for two days of activism in Brussels? ONE is recruiting more than 100 volunteers across Europe to lead the fight against extreme poverty by campaigning locally, nationally and online.
The programme will run for 6 months with national launch events in April, and a Power Summit that will bring Youth Ambassadors from across Europe together in Brussels in July.
- You will receive training on how to campaign, lobby decision-makers and talk to the media. You will have the opportunity to attend ONE events and put your skills into practice in meetings with high-level decision makers.
- You will also be given the tools you need to organise your own campaign events, spread the word in your community, online and in the media.
- You will become a leader for the ONE Campaign in your community and beyond, carrying out a variety of creative, ambitious, and innovative actions to support our campaigns, particularly around the European elections in May 2014.
- You will need to dedicate a few hours of your time to the position every week, but this is not a full-time or paid role.
- At ONE, youth is a state of mind. Anyone aged 18 – 35 can apply, but they would also like to hear from outstanding candidates who are over 35 but still young at heart!
Apply now to be a Youth Ambassador in the UK, Italy, the Netherlands , Belgium or France. Send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would like to be a Youth Ambassador.
- Belgium: [email protected] – Deadline: 3 March 2014
- The Netherlands: [email protected] – Deadline: 3 March 2014
- Italy: [email protected] – Deadline: 3 March 2014
- UK: [email protected] – Deadline: 2 March 2014
For more information, click here.