Student Entrepreneur Awards 2014
Deadline: March 17, 2014
Are you a third year student with a mindblowing business idea? If you have an idea with real commercial potential then the Student Entrepreneur Awards 2014 is the competition for you. It could be the first step on the way to being your own boss.
There’s an incredible first place cash prize of €10,000 to be won plus the opportunity to avail of €30,000 worth of specialist advice and assistance to potentially help turn your enterprise idea into a business reality. So get a team together for the most exciting challenge of your life so far…
Sponsored by Enterprise Ireland, Invest Northern Ireland, Intel, Cruickshank Intellectual Property Attorneys and Grant Thornton, the Student Entrepreneur Awards offers third level students from all academic disciplines and courses of study the opportunity to realise their entrepreneurial ambitions.
With an unrivalled combination of cash prizes and consultancy, the Student Entrepreneur Awards is your opportunity to turn a great idea into a winning project, cash and even a business!
- This is a chance to Win €10,000
- Cash to kickstart your business is reason enough, but if you need more convincing then keep reading.
- Helps you stand out
- In today’s competitive employment market, showing initiative and drive can go a long way.
- Enhances your CV
- As a winner of this prestigious award you’ll have demonstrated the skills, commitment and innovation employers seek.
- Opportunity to become an entrepreneur
- Be your own boss with unique support from the Student Entrepreneur Awards
- A potential career
- Overall winner – €10,000
- Cruickshank High Achieving Merit Award – €5,000
- Grant Thornton High Achieving Merit Award – €5,000
- Intel Award – €2,000 plus an all expenses paid trip
- Cash prize and an all expenses paid trip and mentoring for the Intel Challenge Europe Awards 2014 for a selected finalist
- NEW Enterprise Ireland Institute Award – €2,000
- Merit Awards Fund – €6,000 – The Merit Awards recognise the outstanding achievement of reaching the final.
- Institute Award Fund of €500 cash prize provided by the Enterprise Ireland.
- €15,000 overall business advice and mentoring from Enterprise Ireland & Invest NI
- €12,500 Intellectual property consultancy and protection from Cruickshank Intellectual Property Attorneys
- €2,500 Business plan development from Grant Thornton
Open to all third level students from all academic disciplines and courses of study who have ideas with real commercial potential.
For more information, click here.