Deadline: March 23, 2014
McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals across Europe and the Middle East to be inspired and make a difference in an exclusive three-day workshop in Paris from May 22-24, 2014.
McKinsey offers talented women across Europe and the Middle East the unrivaled opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape their own leadership styles by playing to their strengths and to understand how McKinsey can help them grow their potential. They will also have a chance to meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, and dialogues.
- McKinsey will cover all your expenses regarding room, board, and travel associated with this event
- You should apply if you
- are open-minded regarding new topics and opportunities, and are curious to find out more
- are looking for an opportunity to connect and network with other interesting students and professionals of all backgrounds from across Europe and the Middle East
- want to meet our female consultants and learn more about the work they do at McKinsey
- enjoy working in a team and being creative
- want to grow via training and feedback
- want to learn what being a McKinsey consultant really means
- want to be inspired to make a difference
- Female students (BA, Masters, MBA, PhD) as well as experienced professionals from any background.
- Experienced professionals with any background (e.g., business, technology, marketing) and less than 6 years of work experience
NB: If You are from Latin America or Asia Pacific, considering returning at a later stage to shape your career and the future of your region, apply for our event! On the application form, please select the Latin American/Asian offices of your interest in the Country/Practice Preference section.
For more information, click here.