Deadline: Not specified
Young people who have the passion for volunteering are invited by YARAT Contemporary Art Organisation for the upcoming exhibition “Love Me, Love Me Not” opening at the Heydar Aliyev Center in Baku at the end of March. Volunteers are expected to be engaged full time during the opening of an exhibition (21.03.2014 – 23.04.2014). Monday – Friday 10am -7pm.
- Our Volunteers Program is a great opportunity for young people who wish to pursue professional career in arts to broaden their horizons and gain some valuable experience by working alongside some of the world’s leading artists, curators and gallery owners.
- All expenses incurred by volunteers in the course of their work (e.g. transportation costs, food expenses etc.) will be covered by YARAT.
- As a result of your participation you will be entitled to a small honorarium.
- All volunteers will receive an official certificate of participation from YARAT and will be granted free access to YARAT events (including exhibition openings and after parties).
- Aged 16 – 26.
- Proven commitment to assigned tasks.
- Genuine passion for the arts.
- Background in the arts (as either a student or graduate of an Art School).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English, Azeri and/or Russian.
- Ability to work under pressure and work long hours.
- Providing full information about the exhibition to all interested parties (including project details, concepts and work titles).
- Providing general guidance to visitors to the exhibition.
- Producing oral translations (English-Azeri).
- Providing assistance to YARAT’s PR Department during the press-tour.
Fore more information, click here.