Deadline: April 30, 2014
NGOs and NFPs Worldwide are invited to apply for the 2014 Intercultural Innovation Award that aims to select and support the most innovative grassroots projects that encourage intercultural dialogue and cooperation around the world.
The Intercultural Innovation Award is a partnership between the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) and the BMW Group bestowed upon ten organizations every year.
- Monetary grant
- Winners will become members of the World Intercultural Facility for Innovation (WIFI)
- Gets one-year support and consulting from the UNAOC and the BMW Group.
- Not-for-profit organizations that are active in promoting intercultural understanding, with a track record of managing intercultural projects and willingness to expand their range of action. These organizations should be working in the fields of:
- migration and integration;
- intercultural awareness;
- education for intercultural citizenship;
- and/or the role of specific groups (faith-based; women; youth; media)
For more information, click here.