2014 Blog Island #MaltaisMore project for Bloggers
Deadline: Not specified
Bloggers all over the World are invited to apply for the 2014 #MaltaisMore project. Blog Island #MaltaisMore project will bring together 70 bloggers over 12 weeks from all over the world. Each blogger will spend 5 amazing days experiencing all that the Maltese Islands have to offer travelers. The project is in a collaboration with the Malta Tourism Authority. The project welcomes bloggers from around the world and will be split into two phases.
The first phase will be from 8th April 2014 until the 25th May 2014. Each phase will be divided into five-day periods. During each period, four bloggers will be hosted by the Malta Tourism Authority who will organize two cool activities for the bloggers. The rest of the period will be free for each blogger to roam and enjoy the island. The second phase will take place for six weeks during the period of October – November 2014. The Malta Tourism Authority, together with the iambassador team have found a gorgeous Palazzo in Valletta – Palazzo Prince D’Orange, which will be the accommodation for the first phase of #MaltaisMore.
- Open to bloggers all over the World with a great following who write about travel, adventure, food, culture or history and who are eager to experience Malta.
- Each invited blogger will receive a free return flight, departing from an airport served by Air Malta.
- The accommodation is free of charge.
- The bloggers will be provided with 150€ pocket money to savour the local Maltese cuisine, travel around the islands, enter historical sites and just experience the destination.
- Bloggers will receive a #Maltaismore card, which will give bloggers access to loads of local visitor attractions.
For more information, click here.