2014 Enpact-Mentorship Program for Entrepreneurs based in Germany, Egypt and Tunisia
Deadline: March 28, 2014 (for applicants from Egypt and Tunisia) and April 11, 2014 (for applicants from Germany)
Entrepreneurs who are founder and owner of a company in Egypt, Germany and Tunisia are invited for apply for the Engage – participate – act (enpact) Mentoring – initiative for young entrepreneurs from Egypt, Germany and Tunisia with the aim of promoting exchange between entrepreneurs from different regions in order to create new jobs
“Engage – participate – act” is the new initiative by the non-profit organisation enpact. It is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office and targets the sustainable development of the private sector in North Africa via a mentoring programme for young entrepreneurs in Egypt, Germany and Tunisia.
The actual mentoring will be implemented in working groups of three entrepreneurs. These groups, each consisting of a participant from Egypt, Germany and Tunisia, will be accompanied and coached by a renowned mentor and her/his network. This collaboration will be strengthened through several workshops and networking summits in Egypt, Germany and Tunisia. There, participants will continuously assess their progress and learn about the national entrepreneurial ecosystems by meeting local experts, visiting companies, etc.
While this programme is a continuation of last year’s “Class of 2013” project, the additional value of this new initiative lies in the emphasis on horizontal learning between entrepreneurs from Egypt, Germany and Tunisia and the development of joint business projects.
- Fully funded international business mentoring program.
- The target group of this initiative are young entrepreneurs from Egypt, Germany and Tunisia.
- The participation is open to all entrepreneurs who are founder and owner of a company in Egypt, Germany and Tunisia and hold the citizenship of one of these three countries.
- There is no age limit. In case of similar applications, younger and female business owners will be preferred in the selection process.
- The application period for Egyptian and Tunisian candidates is from February 1st until March 28th 2014 and for German candidates from February 10th until April 11th 2014.
For more information, click here.