2014 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship, Apply now!
Deadline: April 25, 2014
Applications are now open to interested students who are nationals of Africa, India and some other Commonwealth countries and who want to make a difference. The University of Nottingham offer scholarships aiming to reward excellence and promote diversity among student body as they celebrate over 10 years of our Developing Solutions scholarship scheme.
- 105 scholarships – 30 scholarships covers 100% tuition fee and 75scholarships covers 50% tuition fee.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2014 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment,
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science,
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management.
Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for our Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
Applicants from the following countries/regions are also eligible to apply:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa.
For more information, click here.