Become a 2014 Global Intern – Apply now!
Deadline: April 11, 2014
Are you passionate about learning and wish to have a wonderful experience doing so? Apply now to become the next Global Intern!
You will be able to work in three different destinations around the world as a key member of international marketing, operations and community development teams. The best part? You’ll chart your own path around the globe. Finalists will be announced on April 25, 2014 and the Global Intern announced on May 12, 2014.
- Start your internship at one of Education First (EF’s) global headquarters in London, Boston, Dubai, Shanghai or Zurich. You’ll see what life is like at one of the world’s fastest growing companies – and even get a free coffee mug.
- Jet to your choice of one of EF’s 460 schools and offices around the globe. Choose from the hustle and bustle of our Paris office to the more laid back approach at our beachfront school in Costa Rica. Decisions, decisions.
- Work with AIESEC on a community development project in Environment, Education, Health, Human Rights or Culture. Projects are in places like Indonesia, Kenya, Peru and Sri Lanka. How’s that for a global perspective?
- 1 Global Winner / 3 Months / 3 Destinations / EF & AIESEC
- 1 Winner in Asia / 1 Month/ HK / EF
They’re not just looking for someone that fills the normal HR checklist. The next Global Intern will be selected based on:
- Creativity and originality of application
- Number of votes of your video
- Performance in an interview
Upload your CV and an application video or essay explaining why you deserve to be the next Global Intern.
For more information, click here.