Deadline: May 15, 2014
Passionate and young leading journalist are invited to apply to attend the Media in Conflict Seminar.
The “Media in Conflicts Seminar” (MICS) is a hands-on seminar born to expose future media leaders to the fascinating world of conflicts coverage. MICS is a five days opportunity to learn how to create a balanced and professional coverage.
The Media in Conflicts Seminar is an academic and professional communications seminar held annually in Israel. This year’s MICS program will take place from : 31 August to 4 September 2014 in Tel Aviv, Israel. MICS was created by leading students of the Interdisciplinary center (IDC) who wanted to create a professional network of young journalists who will shape the world’s conflicts coverage of tomorrow.
The 5-day seminar includes:
- Lectures by top experts in the fields of conflict journalism, terrorism, defense and security, Middle East, international law and more.
- A strategic tour of Jerusalem and the conflict areas
- Hands-on workshops
- MICS is a fully sponsored seminar, all accommodation, transportation and meals are fully subsidized.
- The seminar gives you the opportunity to meet young journalists from around the world and the professional tools to excel in this field.
- The payment that applicants must deem necessary is flight arrangements to and from Israel.
- Have an interest in conflict journalism
- open to young leading journalists from Europe and beyond.
- All interested applicants should sent their CV to [email protected].
- After submitting the application, MICS team will contact the applicants within two weeks.
- The applicants may be requested to submit a more advanced form further along in the application process.
for more information, click here.