Deadline: May 26, 2014
The “Preparing Global Leaders Summit” (PGLS) is a premiere international educational program for the best young professionals in the world. The program seeks to prepare aspiring global scholar-leaders with the tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly complex world. PGLS is a component school of Preparing Global Leaders Foundation (PGLF), an educational non-profit dedicated to changing the paradigm of leadership through intensive institutes, seminars and summits.
PGLS delegates will have the opportunity to socialize with bright, young, motivated students and professionals from 30+ countries. Attendees will also benefit from immersion in the host country during a 7-day stay in one of the world’s most dynamic cities – Moscow, and get a taste of the Russian culture through a guided tour, a warm welcome by the Russian colleagues, and a visit to the Russian ballet.
At the end of our summit a graduation ceremony will be held in order to commemorate the successful completion of the rigorous program and signify the importance of the established relationships. So if YOU have what it takes to become a PGLS 2014 delegate, please refer to the section bellow:
Program cost and scholarship:
- Applicants may apply for financial support from PGLS. Scholarships are based on merit, civic involvement, and motivation. Applicants applying for a scholarship should enclose a brief scholarship statement to their application (included in the application form).
- Self-financed students pay the full cost of the program, which is 1200 USD. Tuition, study materials, housing, daily breakfast and lunch, two formal dinners, and visa support (invitation letter) is included in the cost of the program.
- All participants are responsible for their travel arrangements and associated insurance costs.
- Citizens of any country in the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicants born from 1979 onward are eligible to apply.
- All applicants must be either pursuing an BA/MA/MSc/PhD or have already completed their educational programs.
- Young professionals with higher education (university level) are also encouraged to apply.
For more information, click here.