Apply for an Internship Opportunity for the Position of a Communication Assistant in Stockholm
Deadline: April 21, 2014
Remuneration: 9024 SEK/month (1000 Eur)
Interested applicants are invited to apply for a full-time internship position of a communication assistant in the Right Livelihood Award Foundation.
The Right Livelihood Award Foundation has since 1980 given out awards, often called the “Alternative Nobel Prizes”. The prizes are presented every year to four outstanding individuals or organisations in the fields of peace, human rights, and the environment. The Stockholm-based office of the foundation has four staff members and usually one or two trainees.
The internship will last 6 months, from August 2014 to January 2015. The exact period can be discussed.
- Website management, content and promotion;
- Maintenance, content, promotion and development of social media platforms;
- Multi-media management;
- Press work;
- General office support.
- Open to University students or recent graduates in journalism, media and communication
- Excellent oral and written English;
- French, Spanish, German or Swedish can be beneficial.
- University studies s (ongoing or recently finished), or other education in journalism, media and communication;
- Experience with online journalism and online promotion;
- Multimedia skills such as video-editing, photo management and graphic design;
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, and Typo3 is an advantage;
- Knowledge about and interest in social, environmental, human rights and/or development questions;
- If you are interested in this position, please send your application (letter of motivation, CV and contact details for two reference persons) to [email protected]
For more information, click here.