Deadline: April 9, 2014
Interested in an internship with British Council? Apply now for the British Council 2014 Internship Scheme. This year we will be taking on 10-12 interns over a 12 week summer period from 16 June – 5 September. As an intern, you will learn new skills whilst exercising your own initiative and creativity. As part of the programme you will join a specific department and work with a dedicated line manager. You will also partake in a group project and receive vocational training as part of the scheme.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £15,000 pro rata per annum
Current openings are all in our London office. They are:
- Arts – Film Assistant
- Arts – Literature Assistant
- Arts – Music Assistant
- Business Development – Partnerships and business development Assistant
- Education and Society – Schools Digital Support Officer
- Education and Society – Digital Assistant, Society
- Education and Society – Science Digital Marketing and Communications Assistant
- Corporate HQ – Corporate Communications Assistant
- Corporate HQ – External Relations Assistant
- Digital team – Digital Content Assistant
- Information technology services – Knowledge Management Assistant
- You must currently be a student at least in your penultimate or final year and on target for a 2:1 in any degree discipline
- You may also have graduated in 2012 or 2013 achieving a 2:1 or above. This includes Masters degrees
- You must hold a grade C or equivalent in Maths and English at GCSE
- You must have the right to work in the UK without restriction
- You must be available for the whole 12-week period without taking time for holiday.
Deadline for all applications is midnight, 9 April. Please note that you must be available on 6, 7 and 8 May for further assessments.
For more information, click here.