Deadline: April 25, 2014
Economist GMAT Tutor is excited to announce its first Brightest Minds MBA Scholarship Contest, which will award one winner a $25,000 scholarship to business school. The scholarship is a competition for all prospective MBA or EMBA students.
The contest is open to all prospective MBA or Executive MBA students worldwide and the scholarship will be awarded to the person who scores the highest on our GMAT simulation exam.
- Contest open only to college graduates with a four-year degree who are age 18 or over.
- Employees, officers, directors, their immediate family members spouse, children, parents, siblings and members of the same household (whether or not related) of The Economist Group (“Sponsor”) and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters/suppliers and any and all other companies or persons associated with this Contest, are not eligible to participate.
- The winner may be asked to provide proof of date of birth, identification and educational qualifications.
- Each entrant must complete the full-length (2.5 hour) Economist GMAT simulation test.
- Each entrant may sign up for and take the test only once. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one entry via any method will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified.
- Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods, will disqualify all entries by such methods. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
- Entries that are obtained through unauthorized sources are void.
- Entrants may not use written materials, the Internet, calculators, mobile phones or any other devices during the test. As on the actual GMAT, the only aid an entrant may use on the test in this competition is an erasable notepad and a marker.
- Entrants must complete the test alone without the aid of any other person(s).
- Entrants must complete the test in the allotted time, and may utilize optional breaks officially provided during the test.
- Once begun, the test may not be paused for any other reason.
- Incomplete tests will not be considered.
- Entrants must be willing to attend one of the sponsor business schools in either 2014 or 2015. For more contest rules, click here
For more information, click here.