MTN Foundation 2014 Science & Technology Scholarship Award
Deadline: May 4, 2014
The MTN Foundation in Nigeria is now accepting applications for the 2014 Science & Technology Scholarship Award. They will provide financial support to eligible Science & Technology students in accredited educational public universities, polytechnics and colleges of education across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria which will cover tuition, book allowance and stipend (pocket allowance).
The MTN scholarship award is worth N200, 000.00 (Two hundred thousand Naira only) per student for the duration of an academic year and is paid at the beginning of each academic session.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements, terms and condition to be eligible for the scholarship;
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
- Current Beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship award are not eligible to apply
- The MTN Foundation reserves the right to cancel or suspend a scholarship award if it is discovered that an applicant /awardee provided false information.
- Names of successful candidates will be published in National Dailies
- Please note that all information provided will be verified and persons with fraudulent information will be held accountable.
- Only applications from students studying one of the under listed courses will be considered:
For more information and to apply, click here.