Deadline: June 20 , 2014
Passionate and interested designers who are students in an accredited institution of higher education are invited to apply for the Adobe Design Achievement Awards.The award celebrates student achievement reflecting the powerful convergence of technology and the creative arts.
The competition, which showcases individual and group projects created with industry-leading Adobe creative software, honors the most talented and promising student graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, animators, digital filmmakers, developers and computer artists from the world’s top institutions of higher education.
Both individuals and groups may enter up to three unique projects in the following categories during the entire duration of the contest:
- Interactive Experience Media Segment:
- Web + App Design,
- Game Art and Design,
- Installation Design,
- Digital Publishing;
- Video and Motion Media Segment:
- Editing and Post-Production,
- Motion Graphics;
- Traditional Media Segment:
- Print Communications.
The 2014 Adobe Design Achievement Awards inspires higher education students from around the world, to go global. Media Segment Grand Prize Winners will receive:
- Adobe software,
- a cash prize,
- an invitation to participate in the 2014 Adobe MAX held in Los Angeles.
- This contest is open to all individuals aged 18 years or older who are students in an accredited institution of higher education.
- Please note that U.S. export regulations prohibit the export of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. Therefore residents of these countries/regions are not eligible to participate.
- An original work must be included.
- It must be created not earlier than 1 May 2013, within one of the 11 Categories defined above.
- The work must be created primarily (50% or more) with the Adobe tools designated in each category, as stated above, and be accompanied by original digital files in Adobe software format.
- Click here to start the online admission process.
Fore more information, click here.