Volunteer at the 2014 Summer Workcamp in Belarus!
If you’re a young, open-minded, positive and active person, who speaks English fluently and has some experience in working with children and youth, the Belarusian travel agency Fantasy Tours (with years of experience in international exchanges), working together with the summer tourist center “Zarnica” (Belarus), invites you to participate in youth and children (age of 12-16 ) workcamps as volunteers.
For each workcamp a group of 6 volunteers from different countries will join. There will be three groups (with 20 children in each group) and there will be 4 leaders for each group (2 volunteers and 2 native russian speakers, who will provide supervision and guidance). The summer camp will be organized in the summer touristic center of “Zarnica” situated 50 km away from Minsk (the capital of Belarus).
Dates for Summer 2014:
- Workcamp 1: 15th July – 1st August
- Workcamp 2: 5th August – 22nd August
- Sharing your English experience and helping children improve their English
- Making conversation in English on various themes (food, travelling, clothes, shopping) to help children develop their language skills
- Creating theatrical staging for the children to help them better understand the theme of the workcamps
- A rewarding experience of working with youth and children
- Experience of the the culture and history of Belarus (excursions and events are organised together with children and youth of the camp)
- Experience of the local language
- All food (5 times a day) and accommodation (in a twin room) at the camp for free
- Certificate of appreciation
- Official invitation for obtaining a Belarusian visa
- Visa fees will be covered by company
- Must be 18 and above
- Young and open-minded
- You should be a positive and active person, who speaks English fluently (at least b1 level) and have some experience in working with children and youth
NB: Volunteers will only have to cover transport costs to and from Belarus.
- If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send us your CV and motivation letter on [email protected]
For more information, click here.