Apply for the Seminar on “We 4 EU – What are V4″ in Budapest, Hungary
Deadline: April 27, 2014
Passionate and interested individuals are invited to attend the Seminar on “We 4 EU – What are V4″ from May 20, 2014 to May 25, 2014 in Budapest, Hungary.
The seminar We 4 EU – What are V4 aims to inspire/promote the development of future projects among participants from V4 countries in the frame of the Erasmus+ Programme as a tool for increase active participation of young people.
Historically, the Visegrad countries (Czech republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland) have always been facing similar challenges that developed a common V4 identity within the four member states. According to the latest research outcomes, today people share mutual concerns in the fields of youth issues and youth participation. ‘Visegrad Youth’ – Comparative review of the situation of young people in the V4 countries (written by Ewa Krzaklewska and funded by the partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth) will be presented as a background material in order to review situation of young people in the V4 countries.
Aims and Objectives:
The objectives of the seminar are:
- to bring together young people and youth workers from V4 countries with the aim of developing common projects in the future;
- to share the latest research outcomes concerning V4 youth and to identify challenges V4 youth are facing;
- to offer a networking opportunity between the participants and their sending organizations;
- to provide opportunities and space for participants to share good practices, innovative approaches, concepts and activities;
- to offer an introduction to the Erasmus+ Programme and its opportunities.
- Youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, active young people; activists who have interest in V4 countries and are willing to create a project within Erasmus and come from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak Republic.
- This project is financed by Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. Please contact your National Agency to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets.
- Applicants can apply for the program online here, but before you apply you should check with the National Agency of your residence country. The NA of your country will pre-select the applicants from your country; the hosting NA will fine-tune the list of participants and inform all applicants about the selection result.
For more information, download the form We4EU-WhatareV4-callforpax-.